The service level provided by our company, depends on the client’s circumstances and needs.
We provide accounting services to organizations operating in Cyprus and abroad, which can encompass:
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Reconciling the bank balances monthly with the bank statements
- Periodic financial statements and reports for management purposes
- Periodic financial reports for specialised entities such as international trusts, investment management companies
- Preparing ageing analysis of debtors and debtors statements
- Compliance with statutory filing deadlines
- Logistical support on bank and cash
- Logistical support on sales and debtors, purchases and creditors functions
- Assistance with the preparation of Social insurance, VAT and VIES returns
We use hi-tech and reliable computerized accounting software for recording and preparing accounting records and financial statements.
Our services in this field include:
- Maintenance of proper books and records by using computerized accounting systems in a multicurrency system, enabling us to prepare accounts in every major currency.
- Invoicing services.
- Preparation of monthly /quarterly management accounts.
- Payroll services.
The VAT aspects of transactions between companies within the European Union (EU) and other transactions involving EU companies are becoming more complex. Specialized VAT advice and guidance is therefore often indispensable.
Our VAT services include:
- Registering companies for VAT in Cyprus or other EU-countries.
- Advising clients on the regulations and obligations for VAT within the EU.
- Preparing and submitting VAT reports to the Tax authorities.
- Preparing and submitting EU Sales (VIES) forms and supporting clients to comply with Intrastat reports for companies trading within EU.
- Assisting clients in dealing with VAT investigations and enquiries.